Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Bike!

I got some bad news during the week that the Lapierre Pro Race 900 that I had ordered has been recalled due to frame problems so I now have one of these babies on the way. I was dubious about getting a full suss but I took a Trek Remedy for a rip in Wales last weekend and there was virtually no bob and it seemed a lot smoother up and down the the hardtail and it was a 6inch machine! So it got me to thinking that maybe it was a blessing that the hardtail fell through so I could order one of these:


Without further adieu - The Lapierre X Control 900 Team. Huge thanks to the Cycle Superstore for hooking me up. They're a sound bunch of lads in there... Check out the full spec here It really is a complete dream bike, I hope I can do 'er some sort of justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment