Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mechanic Extraordinaire

Testimononials -Oh I'm blushing!
Steve has been servicing/fixing my bike for almost a year now and I have no hesitation in recommending him. Every time I get the bike back from Steve it feels as good as or sometimes even better than new. He is obviously completely competent with all aspects of bike maintenance and setup and it's great to be able to trust that he'll always do the best possible job with the most suitable parts. He also often suggests little things to change which make a huge difference on the trails. His quick turnaround time also means that I never have to be off the bike for very long.
Paula Keohan- Adventure and XC Racer

I would totally recommend Stephen when it comes to fixing a bike. He knows everything there is to know about the bike. He is efficient and reliable and he doesn’t rip you off! If you leave your bike in to a shop to be repaired, you may have someone who really knows what they are at fixing the problem and on the other hand you may not. The do not particularly care how good a job they do, as long as the customer seems happy. Stephen is working for himself, so it is important to him to do a good job and please the customer. He is a very good mountain biker himself, and he knows all about the different components of the bike and he would have lots of advice to give on any technical aspect of the bike. If I ever have any questions, I would always ask Stephen. I really couldn’t find any faults with Stephen, he is a sincere, genuine, hard worker who will do him best for you.


Rachel Cinnsealach- Adventure Racer/ XC Rider

Yes, extraordinaire. That's right! I've been doing bike work from my workshop for the past 6months or so and have lot's of very happy customers. So why would you give me your bike to work on?

I'll treat it like it's my own with no distractions or shop managers breathing down my neck, I can take my time and guarantee the job is done 100% right. No compromises.

I charge approximately half the price of regular bike shops.

I check over every part of every bike. If anything is not 100%, I'll let you know immeditealey and let you know what it'll take to fix it.

Bike pick ups and drop offs are no problem.

I specialize in the biggest cause of bike handling difficulties and discomfort- setup. I'll ensure the bike fit's properly and your cockpit is right for you. The difference something as small as shifter placement and brake lever angle can make is HUGE.

I guarantee complete satisfaction with the work or I'll charge nothing.

Give me a shot! You've nothing to lose.
stescrivoATgmail.com
0861653925

1 comment:

  1. "Steve has been servicing/fixing my bike for almost a year now" - hurry up Steve!!!

    ReplyDelete